You can display any modules or article inside the jpanel and set the jpanel on any side of your website.
positions available: TOP, BOTTOM, RIGHT, LEFT
give a try you will love it!
example to use:
1) assign the module jpanel to any position
2) set the custom position from where to get the modules to show (type it): "myjpanel_position"
3) set all the other options needed, including the menu items where the jpanel should show up.
4) go to the details of the modules you wanna show inside the jpanel slider.
5) assign their position to: "myjpanel_position"
Make a Donation
Help us to improve mod_jpanel and develop many more great joomla extensions!
- added option "button image"
- added option "button HTML"
- added option "button nothing"
- tweaked "z-index" of the jpanel
- added compatibility for joomla 3.x
- added option to choose color for button text
- improved colorpicker
- added support to multinstances of jpanel
- some little bugs fixed
- code cleaned
- fixed a bug in the jquery load paramenter
- first release